Chunky Knitting Series
Natural Dyeing Series:
Core Skills: Fabric Preparation & Fiber Preparation
Become a Home Natural Dyer - Fabrics
Courses to be released in August: Stitched Shibori
Fall: Home and Traditional Dyes for Fibers & Yarns
General Workshop Structure
- Multiple lessons that take you through step-by-step instructions with video demonstrations & support materials
- Courses with Subscription Pricing will have additional lessons added over time, which will be available to you.
- Projects that reinforce the lessons and lead you to new insights and ways of creating beautiful fiber art
- On-going access to the Workshop material, so you can go back and re-watch/ read for 2 years
- All workshops have access to getting questions answered by Sarah in support of your learning, some have live Zoom Q&A sessions & Community discussion groups
- Combine the Core Skills you need with the techniques you want to learn, making the Workshops useful for textile artists and home hobbyists, alike
Other Courses in Development:
- Eco Printing Series
- Felting & Nuno Felting Series
- Special Projects Series
Learn with Sarah Testimonials
The pre-workshop materials were very comprehensive. It was great to have additional resources! Sarah’s teaching was very organized and concise with demonstrations. The class handouts were very helpful and the pace was great!
Sarah is a great teacher! I was able to create four lovely silk scarves during a one-day workshop. She provided written instructions and supply sources so that we could easily continue with our new skills at home.I’m looking forward to her online classes!